Get Access Aromatherapy for the Marriage by Michelle Caple Taylor

Aromatherapy for the Marriage

Author : Michelle Caple Taylor
Publisher : America Star Books
Published : 2009-10
ISBN-10 : 1615466304
ISBN-13 : 9781615466306
Number of Pages : 122 Pages
Language : en


Descriptions Aromatherapy for the Marriage

In Aromatherapy for the Marriage we recognize that people grow tired in marriage. More often than less we give up, file for divorce and move on with broken pieces that may never be recovered. But, is that in the will of God? Have you stopped to ask yourself, am I ready for marriage and what am I getting into when I say I do? The foundation for the family has been severely tarnished over my generation. As I strive to be a vessel for God, I use the gifts he has given me to tell the story. Therefore, you should go tell somebody about the goodness of God. In Aromatherapy for the Marriage there is help. Help for the weary, the lost and the confused. You are not alone and God has not forsaken your marriage. Trust me, he has no favorable person, if he did it for my husband and I, he will do it for your marriage.

Results Aromatherapy for the Marriage