Get Access Stop the Silence by Becky Stephenson

Stop the Silence

Author : Becky Stephenson
Publisher : Independently Published
Published : 2021-10
ISBN-10 :
ISBN-13 : 9798487859716
Number of Pages : 200 Pages
Language : en


Descriptions Stop the Silence

Suicide & Suicidal thoughts is a topic that is still often left in the dark, people feeling unable, too frightened of judgement or criticism to ask for help or how to communicate, while others feeling unable to have the difficult conversation or ask the tough often uncomfortable questions. We are at a point in society that the approach is to simply 'Keep a person safe' which is always the top priority however, suicidal thoughts & feelings are viewed as the problem when in reality they are a symptom of a deeper issue. Medication alone is offered frequently as a 'Fix all' within overstretched & difficult to access Mental Health services. After my own crisis in 2018 I have lived with suicidal thought on & off for the last few years I learnt many self help tools & strategies to help me reduce the severity & power suicidal thinking had over me & work through them so that I am able to live a good qaulity of life I have compiled all of my experience & all I've learnt along the way into one book designed to help you work through those dark moments, strategies to begin building self belief & self esteem along with other daily life healthy habits. Designed to provide you with hope that recovery IS possible.

Results Stop the Silence